1916--Ishihara Co., Ltd. established.
1950--Primary business becomes supplying
products to the
1964--Tokyo sales office opened
1980--Began directly importing products.
Currently, most products are imported
directly from overseas principals.
1987--Processing subsidiary Hestina
- 1990--Opened representative office in Seattle,
- 1996--Gulliver.com (online retail store) is opened.
- 1998--Junichi Ishihara becomes President. Shohichi
Ishihara becomes Chairman.
- 1999--Tokyo sales office is expanded and elevated
to sales branch.
- 2002--Mayfarm Co., Ltd., a processor of sweat potato
filling for Japanese traditional
desserts, is established in Shikoku, Japan.
- 2003--Okini Limited, a wholesaler of specialty
candy products, is established in
Seattle, Washington U.S.A.